Tuesday 6 May 2014

A Little Update...

Hello peeps!

Ok, so it's been a while! Maybe you're wondering what's happened to me (I am wondering what's happened to me)... well just to keep you in the loop... I'm now fast approaching my 8th month of pregnancy and am starting to feel tired... VERY TIRED! Baby is moving and kicking, especially at night, so I don't always get the sleep I need. We have also started re-organising the house in preparation for baby. My Dad recently decorated the spare room for little one's arrival (I'll take some pics and post them on here soon), so everything that was in the spare room (well junk room) is now piled high in my craft room!!! I can't even get into my craft room for boxes and boxes of STUFF! Grrr! This is why I have not been able to make anything lately, well not cards anyway. I did make a baby quilt and some bunting for baby's room, I'll have to take a picture of that too, so be back soon with another update! Thanks for popping by xx

6 comments:

Carol S. said...

Glad to hear you are ok. Not long to go now and then you will have your beautiful little one home. Hugs, Carol S.xx

OlgaB said...

Best of luck with the last few weeks/days and the final preparations.
Hugs from Africa!

Catherine said...

So happy to hear from you dear Shelly ! Can't wait to see the pics of the Baby's bedroom ! Take care Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Huge hugs. Glad to know you are ok and things are ticking along... xx

coops said...

aw not long to go now shelly, I bet you and your hubby are both so excited.:D

xx coops xx

Jo said...

oooh it's exciting! rest up and take care xx