Thursday 8 August 2013

Yummy Strawberries and a DT Call

Good morning peeps!
There's a really yummy new release over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps today... a fab collection of Strawberry Fancy Sunbonnet Stamps from Bugaboo, you can find them in the store now! Here's my DT card using a BERRY sweet stamp lol...
I just love this cutie... she reminds me of the Strawberry Shortcake doll I had when I was little! I coloured her with Promarkers and teamed her up with some old digi papers from The Creative Cottage. The sweet sentiment is also part of the new release! Sugary sweet!
Pop by the Little Miss Muffet Blog to see what all the other Little Misses have created with this super new release from Bugaboo! Now, I mentioned in the title the DT CALL... yep Little Miss Muffet Stamps are looking for creative crafters to join the team of Little Misses... so if you're interested in playing with the super products available from Little Miss Muffet Stamps then check out all the details HERE on the blog!
Thanks so much for popping by today :)

11 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Minxie! This is FAB-u-LUSH. I neeeeeed these papers? What a lovely card. xx

Squirrel x said...

So gorgeous, just yummy! xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Shelly. Love the image and papers....love strawberries too!mmm.
Lorraine x

Nathalie said...

Very very cute card. I love strawberry paper!!
Nathalie

Catherine said...

This is so adorable Shelly ! I love love love your papers ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

OK, your card is my FAVORITE on the Little Miss Muffet site today! It is just so adorable and unique; I love it all!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Shelly! I love the papers you used with the sweet image! Your coloring is awesome!

Lau W said...

Oh comme elle est belle cette carte, miam !!
Bisous

Carol S. said...

Hi Shelly, Love this cute card. It's gorgeous. Hugs, Carol S.xx

coops said...

so gorgeous shelly.i love the sweet sunbonnet image and your papers are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Donna said...

This is delish Shelly, love the scrummy papers and cute design...so sweet :) Donna ♥ x