Tuesday 21 May 2013

Passion for Promakers - Anniversary Challenge #199

Hello friends!
The weather here has been pants, I can't believe that we're almost into June when I see the rain outside! And talk about cold... it feels like October not May!!! On route for another rubbish summer? I'm just pleased I have my crafting and blog, it keeps you going sometimes, especially when you all leave such lovely comments... thank you :)

Enough said... the next bit of the post is much more exciting! Today is a rather special day over at Passion for Promarkers Challenge... it's our 4th Anniversary! So we're going to be kind and have an ANYTHING GOES challenge theme, you just have to use Letraset Markers (Pro, Flex Tria, Aqua, Neon etc) in your entry. Here's my DT card...
As I usually do doodling and CAS cards, so I've done things a bit differently and added some extra bits on my card today... and I realised that although I have LOTS of stash, I don't have things I need like MORE DIES... I'd have liked a small butterfly die but didn't have one so had to go with a die cut I found in my stash (Mmm not sure about this one). And NO doodling here (apart from the handwritten message)! It takes me ages to do "fussy" cards ("fussy" in a good way)... and this one isn't that "fussy"... some peeps do wonders with embellishments etc, but I just either don't find the time or run out of patience. Anyway, it turned out ok, mainly due to this gorgeous girl from Saturated Canary!

Now we have so many generous sponsors this week, here's an idea of what you can win:

A 12 pack of limited edition Spring/Summer Promarkers from LETRASET
10.00$ worth of digi papers from WHIMSY/MICHELE R DESIGNS
2 digital images of your own choice from SATURATED CANARY
£10.00 voucher from BARELY MINE DESIGNS to spend in their online store
£10.00 voucher from DIES TO DIE FOR to spend in their online store

Now pop over to the Promarker blog and take a peek at the gorgeous creations that the other DT girls have made! Good luck in winning one of those fab prizes!

I'd like to enter my card in the challenge at:

Supplies:
Whispy digital stamp - Saturated Canary, Flexmarkers/Triamarkers - Letraset, Flowery Paper Pack - Papermania (old papers),  Ivy Tendrils and Scalloped Posie Dies - Memory Box, Chipboard Tag - Prima, White Seam Binding (coloured green with Flexmarker) - The Ribbon Girl

13 comments:

Ella's Design said...

Great card, Shelly! Love your bold colour choice and sweet SC image, coloured beautifully! Fab layout and pretty embellies too! Lisa x

Vicky said...

Beautiful card sweetie, love this image.
Thank you also for joining us girls at Saturated Canary, good luck & look forward to you joining us again.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Loopylou. said...

hiyah shelly!
now this is one gorgeous card hun!! I love the colours and the layout
huge hugs Lou xxx

Cazza said...

Beautiful colour work Shelly and I love your 'fussy' card :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
x

Catherine said...

WOW ! What a gorgeous creation Shelly ! I love the layout and the colours ! And one can never have too many dies ! I just love them !!! The weather is the same here... I am still wearing my winter pullovers !!! Never mind, as long as we can craft !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Lau W said...

Shelly, ta carte est fabuleuse, merveilleuse, j'adore ! Que de beaux détails et les couleurs sont magnifiques !
Bisous !
il fait fort gris aujourd'hui, et le beau temps n'a pas l'air de vouloir arriver ces prochains jours, snif !!)

Carol S. said...

Hi Shelly, You do make me laugh, I love reading your blog!! Your colouring is amazing. Her hair looks real. Great design too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Shelly. the image looks fab and I love your colouring and colour scheme.
Lorraine x

Vicky said...

Beautiful sweetie...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Miss NiceRoad said...

love how you introduced that bright green onto your creation, good job :)

Berry said...

This is beautiful Shelly thanks for playing over at saturated canary this time hugs Rebekah xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so stunning shelly.really gorgeous image and details and I love all your fab layers :D

xx coops xx