Monday 18 February 2013

Girly Girl!

Hello peeps!
I'm in a girly mood today, especially as the challenge chosen by Keeley over at Cupcake Craft Challenge is doily, lace and twine... We'd like to see these three things on your creation this week. I have to say it was quite a challenge as I don't often use doilies. I'm keeping this post short and sweet as i'm typing it on my tablet which is a bit tricky. Our fab sponsor is SK Digis who are kindly offering a $10 gift certificate. Please pop by the Cupcake blog for more details, and also to take a peek at the fan DT creations!

9 comments:

OlgaB said...

Superb...great colouring and I just love that digi!!!
Have a super day!
Hugs from Africa

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous, sweet card.
luv
Debby

Faye said...

Minxie, this card is awesome. Your colouring is so cool, espesh the grass, and the whole card is perfectly perwetty. Hugs. X

Catherine said...

This is such a beautiful card Shelly ! Fantastic colouring as always - love the grass ! Have a lovely week my dear friend ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous girly card Shelly. I love the image and you've coloured her beautifully. All the embellies look really pretty too.
Lorraine x

coops said...

so stunning shelly.really gorgeous image and i love your pastel colours :D

xx coops xx

Lau W said...

OH lala, Shelly, j'adore te carte ! i girly !!
J'espère que tu as passé un bon week-end, ici, il y a eu du soleil, oufff !
Bisous

having a {me} day said...

Hi Shelly, your card is absolutely gorgeous! Your colouring is awesome and I love the whole colourful effect of it. I hope the doily didn't give you too much of a hard time. keeleyxx

Donna said...

Such a beautiful card Shelly, fab colouring and a really pretty layout too :) Donna ♥ x