Friday 15 June 2012

After the Rain...

...came the rainbow!
Hi all! Yep the other day there was a lovely rainbow, but by the time I got my camera it'd gone! So instead I made this little card... it's very CAS for me... but I just love the cute Pollycraft image! So bright and cheerful! I've also added a little button sun in the corner! Now however it's RAINING... AGAIN!!! In fact it's rained so much in the last few weeks I was thinking of pulling all my tomato plants out of my garden and sowing rice instead!

Well, that's it... just wanted to share the rainbow... hope the sun shines for you all this weekend!

Shelly x

I'd like to enter my card into the challenge at:
Totally Gorjuss - Sunshine!

Card details
Image - Pollycraft, Colouring - Flexmarkers & Promarkers, Sentiment stamp - Taylored Expressions, Paper/Button from stash (using my scraps!)

4 comments:

Lau W said...

Oh quelle joyeuse carte Shelly ! Elle me fait du bien, car la pluie est arrivée ici pfffff !
J'adore la joie qui se dégage de ce tampon, et les couleurs peps, quel bonheur !
Gros bisous, bon week-end !

Squirrel x said...

Oh. My. Word! Just how darned cute and adorable is this? Simply gorgeous hun, and thank you for giving a tired squirrel a smile. Hugs, Sxx

Catherine said...

What a cute card Shelly ! This image is adorable ! Great colouring too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Faye said...

Hoe did I miss this adorable card. You are on fire right now!! xx