Monday 2 April 2012

Tea for Two

Hello... hope you're all well!

At Cupcake Craft Challenge we have a new challenge for you this week, and my talented teamie Keely has chosen the theme Sewing Box... that means you have to use something you'd find in a sewing box on your creations. For my DT card I've used thread, seam binding and a button... and I've stitched the card with my sewing machine. I went for a soft, pastel look, with pretty lace, pearls and flowers... my mam loved it :)

Here's a little close up of the image... from Lily of the Valley...

Our sponsors at Cupcake this week are Cuddly Buddly, who are giving away a £10 gift voucher to the lucky winner and Simon Says Stamp, who are giving away a $20 gift certificate... fab eh?! Please take the time to pop by the Cupcake blog to take a look at the other DT girls' creations... they've done a super job as usual! If you have a minute to spare, please leave a comment, we appreciate it!

Hugs, Shelly x

I'm entering my card into the challenge at:
Lili's Little Fairies Challenge - Anything Goes
Truly Scrumptious - Use Lace 

Card Details
Image - Lily of the Valley, Colouring - Promarkers, Papers - Papermania, Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts, Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Punch - Doily Lace

12 comments:

Faye said...

Hey Minxie. Sooooo purwetty. This is a gorgeous card Hun, I love it. Have a fabby week. Mwah, mwah. xxx

debby4000 said...

This is gorgeous Shelly, love it.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Awww.... sweet,sweet sweet!! Just love the soft colors, the pretty image and the gorgeous details! Have a great monday! Hugs and sunshine!

Catherine said...

This is adorable Shelly ! All the embellies are gorgeous and this image is so so sweet ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Lau W said...

Coucou ! J'adore ta carte, il y a de nombreux détails à regarder, et les couleurs sont superbes, j'adore les teintes pastels !
J'espère que tu as passé un bon week-end ! Ici il ne fait pas encore chaud, j'ai même un peu mal à la gorge arfff !
Bisouuuus !

Fiona said...

gorgeous card, love the colours...so pretty.

Fi
x

Donna said...

Beautiful and pretty card Shelly, love these colours together and your stitching is so neat! I'm not surprised your Mum loved this card, it's gorgeously girly! Hope you have a lovely Easter weekend :) Donna ♥ x

Delphine said...

Gorgeous, Shelly! Your card is so beautifully embellished and I lvoe your image! I can't believe you could have come to version Scrap and we could have met!!! Well next year, I'll be there again LOL! Lots of hugs Delphine xx

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card Shelly. I love the image you've used and the colours are fabulous. Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Truly Scrumptious. Hugs Michele x

Sandy's Stamping Scene said...

Hi Shelly,
Adorable card. I'm a pastel girl myself, so this is right up my street. Love the image, which you've colored beautifully and all the details. Such wonderful harmony in this card. Thanks for joining in with the Truily Scrumptious' lace challenge.

Hugz,
Sandy

Hazel said...

Hi Shelly

Such a beautiful card - I love the image and the colours - just wonderful!

I am now following you and look forward to seeing your next creations.

Take care.

Hazel xx

having a {me} day said...

Hi Shelly, this is just gorgeous!! Loving all the embellishments and the pointy bits to the card! keeleyxx