Saturday 28 April 2012

It's Raining, it's Pouring...

Hi everyone! Just sharing this quickie card... I did this in about 10 minutes... it shows as I have very little shading etc on the image and little imagination on the card. Well 10 minutes is not a lot of time to produce a masterpiece, and my mojo is well and truly AWOL! The image is Penny Black. Anyway, I thought it was fitting for this week... it's done nothing but rain! Dull, grey, wet & windy weather doesn't do it for me! On the other hand... my gourmet cuisine AKA Pot Noodle for my lunch does... so off to eat it whilst it's hot! Mmm Monosodium Glutamate... urm this isn't really the healthy option but hey... it's Saturday! Enjoy the (wet) weekend!

Shelly x

I'd like to enter my card for the challenge at:
Penny Black & More @ Allsorts - Oh So Cute

12 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Shelly. Oh I do love that paper, so very striking and effective. Cute image too, and I love the little verse.
Its fine here at the moment although there is a strong wind getting up. Tomorrow is supposed to be horrendous, batten down the hatches and craft I say, hehe.
Hope you are keeping well, take care.
With love, Sandra xxx

Catherine said...

This is so adorable Shelly ! I love PB images and this one is so cute ! Love your paper too ! Lovely colour scheme ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Shelly, such a striking paper. Joey x

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Shelly...love the image hun and I hope you enjoyed the pot noodle...lol.. :o)

hope you are having a lovely, wet weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

Scrap Affair said...

Shelly, the card is absolutely lovely! And it's one of my favorite stamps! But, the sentiment-oh! So RIGHT!!! So right!!!
Are you ready for the summer yet?
I think I am)

Hazel said...

Fab card Shelly - love the monochromatic look - great.

Thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment.

See you soon.

Toodle pip

Hazel x

Tracy said...

A cute and Pretty creation. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck
Happy crafting
Tracy x

brenda said...

Your weather over in France sounds much the same as your Shelley, it's like mid winter here in the Fens.

Your card is really great, especially as your mojo is missing ?

Thanks so much for joining us at Penny Black and More callenge this month.

B x

Lau W said...

Coucou Shelly ! Dis donc, tu as fait ta carte en 10 minutes ? c'est incroyable car elle est vraiment mangifique, je te dis un grand "bravo" :-) J'adore le noir et blanc et l'ours coloré si tendrement donne de la douceur à la carte ! Vraiment, j'adore !
gros bisous mon amie, j'espère que tu vas mieux !

Linby said...

I love the way you have the coloured image against the mono background, so cute and a lovely sentiment. You should do more 10min cards LOL!
Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More @ Allsorts this month.
Lynn x
DT

susiestacey said...

Such a cute card. Thank you for joining in the fun at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts and good luck x Susan x

Anonymous said...

this is a 10 minute card? it's adorable! thank you for playing along with our oh so cute theme this month at penny black and more.
linda