Tuesday 17 April 2012

Un petit gâteau, madame?

Hello all! I must apologise as I have been MIA recently and haven't done any crafting or blogging... sorry if you popped by to see my Cupcake card yesterday and were disappointed... anyway here it is... 

This week at Cupcake Craft Challenge our theme has been chosen by our lovely Sari Sunshine... who wants us to get 'In the deep end'... meaning you have to use structure and depth in your creations... gesso, glossy accents, glitter snow, corrugated card etc etc! For my card I've gone for a little bit of Ranger crackle accents, then distressed the image with Distress Ink to bring out the cracks more. I've also added glitter to my cupcakes, and foam pads to raise them and the strawberries.

We have two fab sponsors this week, Digital Delights are offering a $5.00 Gift Certificate to spend in their online store, and Sew Sweet are giving away a £10 Gift Voucher to one lucky winner! If you'd like more inspiration, pop by the Cupcake blog to see what all my DT buddies have made this week!

Happy Crafting, the weather is pants so a great excuse to stay home and craft!
Shelly x

Card Details
Image - L'escargot at A Scrap Affair, Colouring - Promarkers, Corner Die Cut - Sissix, Cupcakes and Strawberries - Freebie from Do Crafts Mag, Sentiment Stamp - Artemio

7 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Shelly. This is so lovely and full of lovely colours too. Hope that you are keeping well. Take care.
Love Sandra xxxx

Lau W said...

Coucou Shelly ! Tu m'as manquée !
J'adore ta carte, elle est "yummy" avec ces belles couleurs !
Ici il pleut, le soleil est parti, quel triste printemps pffff !
J'espère que tu vas bien, je te fais de gros bisous ainsi qu'à Réglisse !

Unknown said...

Oh,Sweety!!! This is simply beautiful!!! Love the colors and effects!!! Great image and loving the strawberrys!! Hope all is well with you!? Take care hun! Hugs and sunshine

Catherine said...

This is such a beautiful card Shelly ! Love this image ! And the strawberries !!! Hope you are well Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Faye said...

I just KNOW you made this super card with me in mind. Of course, there is one thing wrong with it. If it was me, I'd be face down it the choklit!! Mwah. xx

Fiona said...

wow this is wonderful...love the bright colour!! fabby image.

Fi
x

Scrap Affair said...

Oh! What a swwet surprise!!!
It is amazing what you did with the bacground Shelly!
I am ok. I hope life treating you nicely!
Nice to hear from you ALWAYS)