Saturday 3 December 2011

A White Christmas

Hi peeps! Ok, it's December so you should all be well on your way to finishing your Christmas cards... Hmm... well in theory anyway ;) If you're not as organised as you should be then we have the perfect challenge for you over at Digi Designs Challenge Blog... All White Except The Image!

For my DT card, I've used an adorable reindeer image from Di's Digi Downloads called Jingle Bells... how cute is he! Doesn't he look so proud... it's Rudolph obviously lol ;) I've coloured him with Promarkers, added some white embellishments and used my Nesties and Martha Stewart punches to add detail. I'm entering my card for the challenges at:
ABC Challenge - Embossing (embossed edge of image frame with Nesties)
By the Cute & Girly - Let it Snow
Card Makin Mamas - Sentiments


Our lovely sponsor this fortnight is Cheery Lynn Designs who are offering a $15 Gift Voucher to our lucky random winner.  And don't forget if you use one of Di's Digi's you could be in with a chance of winning a special prize of  2 free digi stamps from Di's Digi Downloads!

Pop over to the blog to see all the lovely DT creations!

Shelly x

9 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Shelly. Oh wow, this is absolutely stunning. Cute image and I just adore the border of your card. Happy crafting sweetie, and I hope that you are keeping well.
Love Sandra xxxx

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Shelly, I love the LO :)
I hope you're having a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Catherine said...

This is such a beautiful card Shelly ! I love the borders and this little chap is so cute ! Fantastic colouring as always ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Shelly, love it to bits especially the super image.

I like your colouring on kraft in the previous post, it's a fab festive card!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Lau W said...

Comme il est adorable ce renne, ta colorisation est parfaite ! La bordure MS est une merveille !
Bisous

Dodici said...

This is so pretty,Shelly!Love the image and the border is gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at Totally PaperCrafts this week.
Dodici
x

Di said...

Hi Shelly
oh my i hang my head in shame!! i am so sorry your card is just fabulous too!!! i just forgot about him and it did not show up in the all white section.

Thankyou for such a lovely card and its all sorted now, so sorry!!
Hugs Di xxx

Lin said...

Beautifully coloured image, and a great fun card.

Thanks for joining us at ABC with our embossing challenge.

Lin

PS Keep your hands of Mr. Buble, he's mine, although have you noticed just how jowly he is starting to look. Maybe marriage isn't good for his weight!

Unknown said...

wow, so elegant and funny... love it!!!thanks for playing with us at ABC Challenge
hugs