Monday 16 August 2010

My First Ever Cupcakes!

As it's Cupcake Craft Challenges 2nd Birthday today I thought I'd share these piccys with you... my very first attempt at making CUPCAKES! Well, it was hubby's Birthday at the weekend so I made a batch of these yummy cakes for him (well not just for him but for me too)... and even if I do say so myself they were rather scrumptious! Here's a closer look...

If you're interested here's a link to the recipe I used, I just changed the decoration on the top of the cakes! The frosting has melted Milky Bar mixed into it! They're not for the faint hearted (defo not for Weight Watchers sufferers), but very, very tasty! And fairly simple to make too!

Don't forget to check out the post below for the Cupcake Craft Challenge & Blog Hop!

10 comments:

Sarah said...

They look scrumptious!!! Great job. Happy birthday to your hubby and CCP.

Lindsey said...

Arrrrghhh! Shelly! I just started back to Weight Watchers today and you are not helping my cause! Melted Milky Bar.........ok I need a cold shower. Soooooo yummmy!

Tracy said...

wow Shelly these are so yummy, i love how you have decorated them, they look fabulous. going to check out that link, thanks Tracy x

Irena said...

They are wonderful.

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Yummmmmm.. these look scrummy. I bet they didn't hang around long!!
Thanks for the link to the recipe. I definitely NEED to make some of these.
Caroline xxx

Donna said...

Yum Yum Shelly, these look truly delish...wissh you lived next door to me lol! :) Donna x

Catherine said...

Oh these lovely cupcakes look absolutely delicious ! I feel hungry now.... Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Victoria said...

woooah! they look absolutely delish - I'll be round in a bit!!!
Hugs
Victoria
x

Faye said...

I'm on my waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy! xxx

Sharon said...

Pity I've started a diet, as your cupcakes look scrumptious. So pretty... they look good enough to eat off the screen. Well done, hugs Sharon x