Wednesday 7 July 2010

The Creative Cottage Challenge #18 'Anything but a Card'

Today at The Creative Cottage Challenge we'd like to see 'anything but a card' which to me is definately a challenge! I've made a little door hanger for my niece, hope she likes it! The cute star paper is from The Creative Cottage 'Birthday Wishes' digi kit at Pollycraft, such pretty colours! I've used a Martha Steward punch-around-the-page for the border. The little ribbon reads 'Rever' which means 'dream' in French. Here's a close up of the cute image I coloured with Promarkers, it's another one from Di's Digi Downloads...


One lucky winner will win a super prize from The Creative Cottage. Pop ovar and check out the other DT creations, maybe you might just get a few ideas? Hope you can join in with us this week!

5 comments:

Becky said...

I just love your door hanger Shelly!! Gorgeous colours and that image is super cute!! xx

Catherine said...

Oh Lucy is going to love it Sweetie ! The image is so sweet ! I love the frame and the colours are so beautiful ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Vicky said...

Hi Shelly, this door hanger is adorable!!, love the image and fab colours!
Take care hun, Vicky xx

Donna said...

Beautiful little door hanger Shelly...your niece will love it and I love the colours you have used...very girly :) Donna x

Rachel said...

Hi Shelly,

What a gorgeous door hanger, I hope your niece loves it!

Wedgie xxx