Wednesday 28 April 2010

The Creative Cottage Challenge #8 Circles

Good afternoon! Well it's a gorgeous day here (sunny and 26°) and I've just finished work so have the rest of the afternoon to myself hooray! I really need to do some housework but think that might have to wait, at least until later anyway!

Today I have another round card to share which is my DT card for The Creative Cottage 'Circles' challenge! We'd like to see you using circles on your projects this week... I have to admit this is becoming a bit of a trend for me (see my last post). I've used the 'Birthday Wishes' digi kit from The Creative Cottage for my card (image & papers), as well as a circular sentiment (Cuddly Buddly) and some round buttons. Finally I've used some little pearls to add detail to the cake. The little bear is called Sherbet, isn't he a cutie! I'm entering my card for the challenge at Simon Says Stamp, it's 'buttons, bows & bling'.

This week we have a great digi kit for one lucky random winner, the new 'Baby Ellie & Family' kit which is so cute! Remember you don't have to use Creative Cottage products but if you do we'd love to see them. Pop over to the blog to see the other DT cards, the girls have come up with some lovely projects!

11 comments:

Teri said...

Gorgeous card hun - love all the different circles!
Hugs,
Teri x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

What a terrific idea to tie it all together with circles!! That bear is sweet :)

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Catherine said...

Hello Sweetie ! I do love your card Shelly ! The paper is really gorgeous and all the embellishments are just perfect ! Love it to bits ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Becky said...

Hi Shelly! I adore your card, Sherbet looks so sweet, you are right about these papers, they do remind me of sweeties too!
You know I only just realised you lived in France DOH!!
xx

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Shelly :-) the image is adorable and I LOVE that paper :-) fab embellies too !

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x

Donna said...

Hi Shelly, I love this style of card and all the little buttons are so sweet...I hope to be back with you all at TCC next week :) Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog, it was a real confidence booster! :) Donna x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card Shelly!
Just love the layout and image!!
Love Vicky xx

Tracy said...

fabulous card Shelly love all the circles you def nailed the challenge lol. hugs Tracy x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Shelly, adorable bear.
luv
Debby

Rachel said...

I love this card Shelly - the bear is so sweet. You've got so many circles on here!

Wedgie xxx

Chris (catt871) said...

This is sooo cute!! I love that little bear, so very cute!!! And the shape of your card is perfect!! LOVE IT!!! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week!!!
Chris & the DT