Wednesday 31 March 2010

The Creative Cottage Challenge #4 - Pretty Pink

Good morning! Today there's a new challenge over at The Creative Cottage Challenge Blog and the theme is 'Pretty Pink'. How easy is that?! We'd love to see your creations with all things PINK! Well here's my DT card, I've gone all out on the pink theme...

I've used the Bella Ballerina kit from The Creative Cottage, that includes my cute ballerina image and the all papers! I've added a touch of lace using my MS Doily Lace punch, a bit of ribbon and some cute flowers and pearls! The little sentiment is from a Papermania clear stamp set. The other girls on the Design Team have made some fabulous cards, pop over to check them out! Remember you don't have to use Creative Cottage products to take part (but they're gorgeous so why not treat yourself) and don't forget there's a prize for one lucky winner...it's a brand new kit which comes out tomorrow...check on my blog tomorrow morning for more info!


11 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Very sweet Shelly! I love the ribbon threaded though the eyelets with the pretty flowers! xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweetie Shelly, wonderful card.
luv
Debby

Teri said...

Gorgeous hun! Love all the detail.
Hugs,
Teri xx

Catherine said...

What a lovely card Shelly ! The image is so sweet, love the colours and the pretty border... Hope you are feeling better. I put an award for you on my blog a few days ago... Hugs and smiles from Catherine

CraftyC said...

This is so sweet Shelly, very cute card!
Clairexx

Olga said...

Thanx for opening a new world to me. Saw you in "Passion Cartes creatives" We have 2 things in common - cards and bit of strangers in this country.
Go girl, you surely light up a few people's life with your cards!
Olga

Tracy said...

beautiful card Shelly love the way you have used the kit and all the detail! Hope you have had a good day
Tracy x

Becky said...

Hi Shelly!
I just adore your card hon, these are my favourite CC images!! The extra embellishments realy make it spectacular!!
xx

Becky said...

Hi Shelly!
I just adore your card! These are my favourite CC images, so sweet!
The extra embellishments really make it, gorgeous!!
xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening hunny i hope you are well and having a good week despite the awful weather! I just adore your card this week simply stunning as always. Love the card below too,what a lovely image and fab detail! enjoy the rest of your evening hugs Linda x

Sarpreet said...

Sweet Very pretty card, i love all things pink! I hope i have time to enter this challenge