Friday 15 January 2010

Hattie Digi Stamps

Good Morning! Just a quick post this morning to let you know about some cute digi stamps that The Creative Cottage are doing (they have a buy one get one free offer on this week), as well as Sherbet the Bear (see previous post) there's also a cute little girl called Hattie. She has various "accessories"...I chose her holding a chain of paper hearts...


Isn't she cute?! I've coloured her with Promarkers, papers are Doodlebug and the hearts were cut out of card (I made my own template). I've used the sketch by Dawny P from Papertake Weekly Challenge, what a great sketch this week!

Thanks for popping by, I hope to be back over the weekend! Hugs!

3 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Shelly, hope you are ok. Your card is lovely and bright, so cheerful on these horrible bitterly cold days.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

The Crafty Den said...

What a pretty card Shelly. The image is adorable and I love the papers. Hope you are ok. Speak soon. Hugs, Denise x
ps the weather seems to be clearing a bit today so hopefully the promarkers will be on their way to you on Monday :)

My Paper World said...

OooH! shes cute! and I just adore the colours!
Hugs
Nicola