Wednesday 21 October 2009

It's Been a While and a Sugar Nellie

Hello! It's been a while but I'm back! I had a lovely stay in Kent last weekend, where I did lots of shopping! Unfortunately I only found one craft shop (Paper Mill Shop in Ashford), so I'll have to be more organised next time and check out Google for craft shops before I go! If anyone reading this lives in Kent and knows of any good craft shops I'd love to hear about them!

Ok, I do have a little card to share with you, it's a last minute one for The Sugar Bowl challenge, a lovely sketch by Tiets...


Recipe:

Image - Leanne Ellis for Sugar Nellie
Promarkers
Paper - K & Co Sparkly Sweet
Sentiment - Cuddly Buddly
Embossing - Cuttlebug Perfect Paisley

Ok, off to tidy up my mess now before I get some sleep! Hopefully be back tomorrow to do a bit of blog hopping! Take care, and thanks for popping by!

4 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Shelly. Glad you enjoyed your trip, shame about only one craft shop though. Its nice to see you and your cards back on the blog.
This is a lovely card, beautiful papers and nice design.
Speak soon,
Love Sandra xx

Louby said...

Booful card, love the pastel colours -very pretty. The layout sketch is lovely isn't it. Glad you had a nice break.I Haven't been able to get in the loft this week so am a bit frustrated craft wise.
Louby x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, wonderful soft colours and beautiful image.
Glad to hear you had a good time.
luv
Debby

strawberry fields said...

Hi Shelly
Thanks for your sweet comment. LOVE this card. Great image and gorgeous colours. I'm recovering from tonsillitis but my little girl is being so good.
hugs
fiona xx