Monday 26 October 2009

Boo! Another Witchy Creation

Good Morning everyone! Ok, here's another Halloween card, I'm on a roll with these at the moment, but I saw this image from Mo's Digital Pencil and just had to use it...


I've kept the card really simple as I just love the image and didn't want to take anything away from it, so the only detail is the ribbon. Not sure if it works, think maybe it's lacking a little something, never mind! This is the first time I've used an image from Mo Manning, but I have to say the illustrations are out of this world! I shall definately be using them more often! The image is coloured with Promarkers and also Color Box Chalk Inks for shading in the night sky. I've added a few little stars with a white gel pen. And that's basically it (although it took a while to colour the image as it's fairly detailed).

This card is for two challenges, Stampin For The Weekend which is "A Haunting Good Time" and ABC Challenge which is "Flying" (I know this little witch isn't flying here but that's only cos her little pet cat/dog is afraid of heights lol!

9 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Shelly, its fantastic. I love the image and its great what you have done to create the sky. Love it.
Have a nice day.
Love Sandra xx

pescbrico said...

What a cool Halloween card! You are really good :) Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shelly!! This is just ADORABLE!! I really am starting to love this images!! What beautifully coloring you've done with this one!! TFS!! HUGS

Penni said...

Super card Shelly. I love this image of Mo's and you've done a fabulous job colouring it. I like the fact that the image is the focal point of the card without going overboard with embellishments - Perfect!

Hugs
Penni
X

Louby said...

Wow this is lovely - have visited Mos also and am very tempted... Love the depth in the sky, you've made it magical.
Louby x

crafty amy said...

Wow what a brilliant card I love the way you have done the background for this super cute Mo image :D
Thank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.

X Amy X

Tracy said...

Excellent card, love the ribbon detail. Thanks for joining SFTW, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

brenda said...

Hello Shelly

Loveley card, such bright colours. And have tsaken a note of the link in your post below, thank you for speading this for such a worthy cause.

B x

Vanja said...

This is just beautiful! I love the colour combo and the way you added the ribbon. The image is so cute.
Thank you for joining us at SFTW and good luck! :)
Vanja