Sunday 28 June 2009

What a Surprise!

Well I haven't had much time at all to blog this week as I've been helping prepare for a nocturnal market in the little town where we live. The theme of the market was "Great Britain" so as I'm the only english person in the town (that I know of) I was asked to give a hand by the Town Hall. Anyway the market was on Friday night, and all went well, we even had a thunder shower just so the rain added an extra bit of British authenticity lol! Anyway, after packing up around 1am I was sitting on the terrace of the local bar having a well deserved drink when a lady came behind me and said "Bonsoir"... I turned to see my parents standing in front of me! What a huge surprise, they'd drove 16 hours to come and surprise me as I've been feeling a bit down in the dumps lately! So as they go home Tues morning, I won't have much time to blog! But what a lovely thing for them to do! I'm lucky to have parents that care so much!

1 comment:

The Crafty Den said...

Aww how sweet. You are such a lucky girl. Enjoy your long weekend with your parents. Hugs, Denise x