Thursday 7 May 2009

Just Magnolia & Penny Black Challenges

Hi everyone! Just a quick post tonight as off to bed, promise I won't go on! Just thought I'd better post my card for the Just Magnolia Challenge, a fab sketch from Bev this week! As usual at the moment, it's last minute for me yet again...


I must apologise for the awful photo, but I have to blame the camera and rubbish lighting...nothing to do with me of course! Tilda is coloured with Distress Inks, papers are Papermania Creative Tones Venetian Skies, buttons are from my hubby's shirt (well it was getting thrown out so I couldn't waste the buttons), wool from stash. I shall put a sentiment on it at a later date.

The second card is for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge, where you have to use 3 shapes on your card. Well I think I have safely covered that what with the Nesties, die-cuts, buttons etc...


Image is of course Penny Black, paper is DCWV, die-cuts are Sissix, sentiment Cuddly Buddly, rest is from stash.

Hope to get time to do a bit of blog hopping soon! Almost the weekend, hope you have a great one.

5 comments:

Rach said...

fantastic cards Shelly, thank you for joining us at just magnolia. x

LOUISE said...

Fab cards Shelly, love them both. LOuise x

ella bella said...

Shelly these are gorgeous love all the detail and the images are both so sweet.
hope you have a great weekend
Tracy x

Pauline C said...

2 great cards Shelly - love your cute image and fab colouring andd etails on the PB one. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
Pauline x

Kath Stewart said...

hi shelly what a fun card...love the papers and your cute image...and how you used the shapes....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
Hugs Kath xxxxx