Friday 29 May 2009

First attempt with Promarkers!

Good evening everyone! Hip hip hooray, it's the weekend (well almost) and I've got two whole days off work! The housework is crying out to be done, and I just can't ignore it anymore, but I am definately going to give myself some "me" time this weekend. That means crafting, and maybe a tad of gardening too!

Ok, now for my card...and it's my first using my new Promarkers (I'm liking them... a lot). So here it is...


And a little close up of the image...


I used a fabby Miss Anya image kindly sent to me by Vicki (thanks hun), coloured with my new Promarkers. The colours I used are Pastel Pink, Grass, Magenta, Vanilla, Yellow and Cool Grey 3. I also used Cuttlebug Embossing folders for the swirly background and the sentiments. The coloured card and heart brads are from my stash. I'm entering my card into the Passion for Promarkers Challenge, which is "Anything Goes" for the first week. If you haven't already popped by this new blog and have some Promarkers, then do it quick as there are some fantastic prizes up for grabs for the first challenge! Congratulations to Denise and Gina on the launch of this great new challenge blog!

Well that's enough from me, off to get myself settled ready for Britain's Got Talent! Have a fab evening!

11 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shelly, wow what an amazing card, especially as you've only just had your promarkers! Love the bright colours you've used. Thanks for joining the first challenge at PFP. Good luck and hugs, Denise x

Natalie said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us for the first PFP challenge. x

Wiccababe said...

wow Shelly, what a fab first promarker card
thanks for joining us on PfP
good luck
Debz
xx

Suzanne said...

This is beautiful thank you for joining us in the first PFP challenge and good luck Sue :o)

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card Shelly. Love the image and the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us on our first challenge at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Anonymous said...

A lovely card, Shelly - thank you for taking part in our first challenge at PFP.
Maria xx

Ida / Little said...

How gorgeous! :) You color really well for just getting the markers! :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :)

Hugs Ida

Caryn said...

Wow Shelley I can't believe it's your first card with promarkers - you're obviosly a natural, you need more!!! Seriously, beautiful work. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers and good luck.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh she is fab and love the card you made with her.
luv
Debby

helen said...

thanks for joining us this week at PfP your card is gorgeous ,good luck
hugs
helen x

ella bella said...

gorgeous card and your colouring is beautiful and wow to think thats the first time you have used them!!! brilliant!
hugs
Tracy x