Friday 20 March 2009

It's Friday Hip Hip Hooray!

Good morning all, just one more day and it's the weekend! (Not sure why I'm happy as I have to work sunday night :o( Anyway tomorrow the new Penny Black Saturday Challenge will be set, so I thought I'd better get cracking with my card for this week before it's too late! It's a fab sketch by Tracie, which is really versatile and easy to use, I'll definately be using this one again! My card is for a friend who recently had a little baby boy...


The image is called "basket case" from Penny Black, coloured with w/c pencils. I've used the Nestabilities to cut it out and frame it. The beige paper is from Paper Mill, brads are Dovecraft, sentiment is Artemio (I just got these stamps, I was struggling to find nice French sentiments and found these - they're clear stamps - I was so chuffed as they weren't really expensive unlike most crafty stuff in France). The ribbon is from my stash and the stars were kindly sent to me by Katy.

Well that's all I have to share with you all today, for any of you lucky people who are going to the Stitch and Craft Show this weekend in Olympia, hope you have a great time and get loads of goodies :o)

7 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweetie, fabulous card.

Joey said...

Hiya Shelly, love the clean lines of this, and the gorgeous backing colour. Fab card. Joey.x

The Crafty Blonde said...

Sweet card, love the cute PB image and the papers and stars look fab. Love the sentiment what a find!
Lyndsey xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shelly, I love this card. The colours are perfect and the image is so sweet. Gorgeous full stop. Hugs, Denise x

ella bella said...

very cute card, love the image and pretty colours you have used.
hope you are having a lovely weekend
Tracy x

Vicki said...

Hiya Shelly

this is absolutely gorgeous, I love everything about it, the colours, layout, image...perfect xx vicki xx

katy said...

Hiya Shelly, what a sweet card !! The stars really add a bit of pizazz ;) xx