Friday 6 February 2009

Special Treasures!

Everything in my craftroom is a special treasure to me, but my favs are my stamps (of course), ribbons, buttons and flowers (I love it all really). So I used all four on this card which is for the Magnolia vs Stampavie Challenge this week. You have to use the following colours...








I used my "Tilda with heart cookies" stamp from Magnolia, coloured again with Distress Inks. The sentiment is a stamp called "...special treasures" from Penny Black. The papers are from the Nostalgia Collection from Papermania, and I used blue Bazzil card. The swirls are stamped using Inkadinkadoo clear stamps, and the rest of the "treasures" are from my stash! Inside the card I stamped a little verse, one which I bought from Elzybells, and added a little flower and button to finish it off.

Well, off to make me something yummy to eat, just got back from work so I'm starving! Hope you all have a great Friday night (in or out)!

6 comments:

The Crafty Blonde said...

Lovley card, love the cute Tilda image and the papers look great. The flowers and all the extra little bits finish the card off perfectly.
Lyndsey xx

Diane.W. said...

Fab card & luv that lil inner verse!!! :o)x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful cards, wonderful details and fab Tilda.

SCRAP DIDI said...

tres belle carte j'aime beaucoup les couleurs et la tilda !!
bonne journée
hugs didi

ella bella said...

beautiful card love all the detail and the inside looks gorgeous to.
Tracy x

The Crafty Den said...

Another fab card, you have been busy!! The tilda image is so cute and I love the colours you have used. Lots of love, Denise x