Thursday 5 February 2009

Little Piggy Tag

Hi again everyone! It's been a more relaxed week for me so I've had lots of time to craft YEAH! For the last few weeks I haven't had much time to enter challenges but I'm going for it this week! I've made a little tag for this week's Penny Black Saturday Challenge, where you have to make a round card etc. So I thought I'd get my round Nestabilities out that I got for Christmas as I'm rubbish at cutting circles! As the Nesties only go to a certain size, I decided to make a little gift tag.


The stamp I used is called "Sealed with a kiss!" from Penny Black (of course), which I bought from Happy Stampers (see my earlier post). The little sentiment is handwritten. I coloured the image with Distress Inks, layered it onto lovely DP from Papermania "Simply Elegant" pad, added gems and little heart buttons, and finished it with a little ribbon attached through eyelets using my Big Bite.

Thanks for looking x

4 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Hi Shelly!!! Hope you are well.
Luv this lil tag/card it is sooo nice,the papers & the image are gorgeous :o)x

Louby said...

Ooohhh love your pink piggy tag, it's so sweet. Love the colouring with the distress inks and the little buttons to finish. I'm a big fan of little cute buttons.LOL
Louby x

ella bella said...

wow shelly your card is gorgeous love the image and those papers are so pretty. fabulous design.
Tracy x

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fab little tag, Love the pink piggy in the middle! The papers are yummy.
Lyndsey xx