Thursday 2 October 2008

French/American Wedding

Tomorrow I'm off to an autumn (or fall if you're American) wedding! My American friend is getting married to a frenchman in a little chatêau nearby! So I'll have to get my posh frock on, whey hey! Not often I get to dress up so it'll be fun! I've made this little card for the couple, I kind of struggled as I don't really have any cute images suitable for weddings etc, so I used a stamp I've had for a while, it kind of fits with the champagne glasses seeing as the wedding is in France! The papers are from the Nostalgia Warm Collection by Paper Mania, the rest is from my stash. Oh and the flourish (or swirl) is from Inkadinkadoo!



The wedding is due to go on right through the night, so I can see me being a tad tired by 6am Saturday morning! I'll let you know how it goes...

3 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Gorgeous card,really like this!
Have a fab day (& night,lol!!!) :o)x

Natalie said...

What a gorgeous wedding card, have a great day. x

ella bella said...

stunning card love the colours and design. have a great time :)

Tracy x