Saturday 23 August 2008

Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Bright Colours

Hi again! Well I think this is a pretty good challenge considering the miserable weather we've been having (well not so much in France but definately in the UK so I'm told)! This week's Cute Card Thursday Challenge is to use bright colours, so I've done a card using a Lilo & Milo image (or Lilo & Stitch as my o/h calls them). I've kinda played it safe a bit on the colours but they're bright, or at least I think so. Here's the card...


I used:

- Image (again RAK from Tracy, you're so kind) which I coloured in with w/c paints
- Papers from my stash (lilac Bazzil card, pink paper Paper Mill Shop, run through my Cuttlebug-swiss dots)
- Sentiment is a mixture of two; with is stamped from Woodware mini phrases and Love is a rub-on from Paper Mania
- Heart is a die-cut from Paper Mania
- Ribbon, buttons and gems from stash

8 comments:

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Juliet said...

Fab colours, love the image. Great card Shelly xx

Diane.W. said...

Wow!It is deffo bright,lol!!!!
Such a sweet card :o)x

Deb said...

Gorgeous card, the colours are fabulous, very bright indeed, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

craft mad Jenny said...

a lovely bright card,

jenny

Julie said...

Lovely card, beautifully done

Catherine said...

very pretty

Annie said...

lovely bright colours on your card and an adorable image. annie x